So Claire is in Japan for a few weeks for vacation and left me in charge of the site. And since I’m drunk with my new found power I decided its time to have another sticker giveaway!
In honor of Claire’s vacation this contests theme is travel. Tell us an absurd or bizarre or weird or funny travel story from your experience. Tell us about the time you stayed in a tree house. Or about the time you got on a plane and didn’t even know what country you were flying to and it turned out to be Germany. Or about the time you decided it would be a great idea to time lapse a road trip from San Diego to Denver which involved duct taping things to the dash of a rental car and wearing out the shutter of Claire’s super nice digital SLR camera. Ya know… for example.
Rules are pretty simple:
- Post your travel story as a comment on the blog or on Facebook
- You have until the end of Sunday to post your story to be entered in the drawing
- Monday I will randomly select one person who submitted a story and send them a free 5 pack of This is Where stickers
- You only get your name in the hat once even if you submit multiple stories, but feel free to share because we like stories. You can have extra high fives from us.
- Make sure we can contact you. If you post on the blog, make sure you use a real email address (its not visible to anyone on the site except the admins) or if you use Facebook, make sure we can message you.
I think that’s it. If you have any questions email me at email@example.com and use the subject “Contest.” Happy story telling!